WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the computer, tablet or mobile when the user browses the Internet, in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the responsible entity of your installation.
The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies personalize the services offered by the Web, providing and offering each User information that is of interest or that may be of interest, based on the use made of the services.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
Next, a classification of cookies is made according to a series of categories . However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
a) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment From a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies .
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies .
b) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE TIME PERIOD THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED
Depending on the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can go from A few minutes to several years.
c) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE ENTITY
What happens if the installation of cookies is not allowed or if they are disabled?
Your experience on the website may be limited and some features of the Services will be disabled, such as staying identified.
How to disable / enable cookies?
To deactivate / activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do so through the Internet browser.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
You can enable, disable, block or delete these cookies, at any time, using the tools of your web browser:
- For Internet Explorer, please see the following link https://support.microsoft.com/es -en / products / internet-explorer
- For Mozilla Firefox, please see the following link https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- For Google Chrome, please see the following link https://support.google.com/chrome / answer / 95647? hl = en
How to deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore we suggest that the user consult the websites of these third parties for information on the cookies they install and how they can be managed.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY / COOKIES POLICY
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore it advises Users to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through email.